What is it?

Guys what is it? Greenhell?
10862549_1039299799429671_1314573731743337760_o.jpg

i think its probably announcement of what will (mostly) be new dlc content, with some free stuff sprinkled in as theyve been doing. i am guessing something like an american/british/aussie track pack. which would be awesome :D

Day/Night system, Weather, Safety Car/flags implementation, extended multiplayer functionality (broadcasting, driver swaps) or them awarding a random buyer (me) a real Audi R8 road car would all be great

I'm incredibly disappointed. Apart from lambo license we already knew aaaaaallll of this. Where the hell is the release date? the pre-order date? The price? Oh wait "we will announce it at the coming weeks." So this was the announcement of an announcement? Apart from the lambo cars(which i'm really happy about) today was a complete failure.

I'm incredibly disappointed. Apart from lambo license we already knew aaaaaallll of this. Where the hell is the release date? the pre-order date? The price? Oh wait "we will announce it at the coming weeks." So this was the announcement of an announcement? Apart from the lambo cars(which i'm really happy about) today was a complete failure.
God cheer up, its great news!

Not a supercar guy, oh well.

Love the detail put into the models and driving feel AC provides but it seems AC is turning into the PC version of "The Real Driving Simulator"! With that said, could be a good thing for Kunos as there seems to be more virtual "driving" than "racing" enthusiests. We do have more sims focused on racing I guess - rFactor 2, GSCE, R3E, and soon pCARS. AC has a niche that many love.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years