F1 2011 What is corners do you have the most trouble with?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Personally for me it is Sepang 5 and 6, I tend to react too hard turning into 5 which screws up my entrance into six and ends up treating them both like hairpins instead of a smooth line through.

Also turn 12 at Catalunya, I have so much trouble keeping any kind of momentum through it, just end up idling through and losing a ton of time

I lose a lot of time through slow turns.

Nurburgring, turn 1 is especially a pain for me, hate the bump which seems to be right on my braking point.

Also I can never get portier right at Monaco..

How about positive? Love the long right hander at India and the esses as Suzuka are a joy.

Sepang is a tough track with a few blind apexs, T 7&8 T11 and then leading to the last turn before the straight especially in cock pit view.

My toughes corner was T1 at Korea nearly always ran wide or spinning but with practice you get there in the end.

Korea. All of them. Maybe the worst track on the planet, not only in-game. :)
lol - I hated that track the first time i got on it in F1 2010. but i did a session in the wet (one of my practice sessions is career was wet) and it helped me learn the track. I had no problem when we finally reached Korea in our league season on F1 2011. Finished P2 a couple seconds behind P1 :)

My most hated corner is La Rascasse. I always miss the braking point (wherever it is ;) )
and go to deep.
I also have a love hate relationship with T4 in Turkey :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%