What in the world?

Okay, this is ridiculous. I've seen rFactor videos and screen shots. But my rFactor looks like utter crap. The graphics I've been told are better than Race 07, but so far they look terrible. Is there some setting I need to put this stuff on? And why is there absolutely no Force Feedback. This game is supposed to be legend, but I'm assuming it needs some tweaks before it starts performing correctly. My question is, what do I need to do?

Just did a few other minor tweaks and the graphics are even better. I also did the same stuff for my Race 07, and now the graphics are all on iracing level. lol it's a good thin I made this thread, cause I've been running graphics WAY below what this system is capable of. I feel like I'm driving back on console again :) Fond memories!

As for the force feedback, I got it better now, but it's not like on Race 07 yet. But at the rate things are moving, I'm hoping to have all this stuff squared away for next week's FSONE race!

This is the one big downside of rFactor..... its a great big bloody pain in the arse to setup.

But once you`ve done it, it`s all good.

Even when installing seperate iinstalls of it, you just copy over your player files/folders setting etc.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%