What have I done ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul Bryce

• Paul Bryce

I bought rFactor a couple years ago and did some offline racing with it, but realized this is better as an online game, so didn't play much. I just recently got online and want to race. I put the disc in a few nights ago and thought I had to register it to play online. Apparently I purchased an electronic version(just found that out ten minutes ago). I also see I have version 1.150 according to the screen where your car spins around. I can't seem to find version 1.250 so I can get 1.255, 1.255F. Can someone help me out? I know I'm couple years behind but I can catch quickly.
Thanks, Paul

• Paul Bryce

James, I haven't because I didn't know wich one and 1250 is required. I guess at this point I can try anything and renew it if I blow stuff up.
Thanks

• Paul Bryce

I will give it a try. It will probably tell were the file will download anyway, but so I know before hand, can you tell me were it goes? The file is 1GB, does that sound right for a patch? I'm not a complete moron but I do need some computer knowledge. I appreciate the time spent helping me out.

• Paul Bryce

Bennie
I downloaded mediafire file but it told I dont have copy of rFactor on my computer or I need to do it manually to put it in an upgrade file. Can't find that. So now it is on desktop. I have it but don't know where to put it. I am going to try James' idea to see what will happen. It will take a while to download.
Thanks for your help too. Hopefully I will "see both of you on track soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 217 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%