What happens if...?

I have completed 1 season with my own team coming 9th, and have nearly completed a 2nd season alos coming 9th (clearly I'm crap at the game), but am now starting to understand it a little more, however I am skint. What happens if I don't improve the car during season 3, do all the other teams progress way past me or do they stay at the same level as they were before (i.e. season 2)?

The other teams will continue to improve their car. If you want to avoid falling even further behind long-term, you'll have to find a way to cut expenses, even if it means another poor season in the short-term.

Search 2 or better 3 pay driver, or a pay driver for reserve and 2 cheap driver with high marketability. With money you earn in this way try to upgrade your HQ and your car, not too fast or you can occur in bankrupt. For CYOT, you need patience, or you risk your workplace... :)

Thanks for the advice. Season 2 was a bit lacklustre, with no real improvements made, however I managed to invest in a test track end of season 2, and then in season 3 I produced a couple of risky engines/gearbox which I didn't use to carry over good stats into season 4 which has started quite well. Though I did dip down to 4.8M in the red for a while at the end of season 3. Points for the top 8 only got voted in, despite me voting x3, however it seems to be working to my advantage as I promised 6th place for the season and after 3 races with 2 podiums and both (highly marketable) drivers in the points in all 3 races I am currently lying 2nd. Marketability is currently at 4 stars and I have a pay reserve driver. All bodes well for a decent finish in season 4 and then hopefully push for promotion season 5.

That pay-reserve driver should have as high feedback stat as possible (prefferably higher than one of the main drivers), so that you gain on using that reserve driver during practice, which is the only way to actually get paid 50% of the pay driver money as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back