What happened to the replays

For some reason replays arent working for me anymore in practice or qualifying. I believe it works in a race though. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
Hi,

Replays work fine for me in Practice and Race. Qualifying doesn't save replays anymore as per patch notes.

From patch notes thread ..

Game:
- Fixed issue with position bar showing wrong time left e.g. 30 mins on 60 min race.
- Changed so that only race and practice (track test) session replays are saved.
- Replay is saved when the session ends in Single Player.
- Replay is saved when player receives session results from dedicated server in Multiplayer.
- Fixed Replay menu appearing broken.
- Fixed issue with being unable to start championship in R3E if race length was set to 10 minutes.
- Fixed an inconsistency in length between practice, qualifying and race sessions.
- Changed so that the crash dump window shows our name correctly: Sector3 instead of Sector 3.
- Temporarily fixed randomly assigned tyre compounds in MP by making prime default. (Temporary until garage phase is implemented).
- Fixed a small issue with tyre spring calculation being wrong as it was sometimes using the wrong tyre compound.

Cheers
Tom

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back