What happened to series presentations?

I remember a while back you could choose in the menu DTM or ADAC experience and it would have all new menus and setup championships for you.

It seems now you have to manually setup say DTM season and choose the tracks you want, am i missing something or has this feature been removed? and why?

It hasn't been a thing in R3E for some time. I'm guessing they wanted to spend more development time on content (tracks/cars) and requested features rather than menus and offline championships.

I had assumed it was a stipulation of the rights owners, that Sector 3 didnt want, as soon as the agreement ran out, away it went. I miss the video background and pre-set championships.

I had assumed it was a stipulation of the rights owners, that Sector 3 didnt want, as soon as the agreement ran out, away it went. I miss the video background and pre-set championships.

Nothing to do with that at all.

The developers simply wanted a way to make it easier to play the content you want to use, and give the player better ability to use the rules they want. Previously, DTM rules were only able to be used in the DTM experiences and ADAC rules with the ADAC experiences.

Aside from that, simplifying the menus was a way to save on development, since you dont need to continually develop and support 4 or 5 different menus/themes that each have their own implementations.

I do miss the ability to start a championship and have the full DTM schedule instantly included though, instead of needing to add each track individually. Who can remember the full list and order they are raced in? :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back