What happened to five star simulations???

Hello all,

does anyone know, what happened to five star simulations in australia and its owner tony pearce? I ordered a set of F1 pedals in november 2013 and since january 2014 he´s not answering to any mails! Now since may 2014 the homepage and facebook is also closed. His last post on may 26 was, that he left the company but will be still selling pedals in the future on another platform / company ?

Does anyone also gave him money without getting the purchased items?

Thanks in advance to any response.

I only heard about Todd Cannon slipping out on orders. This is very bad news. I hope no one else is stuck in this situation. Did you use a credit card to purchase the set?

No, I used paypal, but after 45 days there is no more support. I also hope no one else is stuck in this situation. I just want to inform the people about the facts. Moreover I knew the story about Cannon before my order but due to several threads in several forums Tony seemed to be a trustable person. Maybe this thread helps that less people have the same problems with him like me.

Upvote 0
That sounds pretty dodgy mate :/

You may want to lodge an appeal to Paypal, because even if they have a 45 day money back policy, if you haven't heard from, or received your product, then something's not right.

If worst comes to worst you may want to contact a Lawyer.

Upvote 0
This guy is bad news ! Owes money and/or products to a lot of people , and thinks by 'no longer' being associated with FSS that he will get away with ripping people off .

To then turn around and tell others he will still be selling pedals ??? So what about the outstanding orders .....

Run , run away as fast as you can ....................

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This guy is bad news ! Owes money and/or products to a lot of people , and thinks by 'no longer' being associated with FSS that he will get away with ripping people off .

To then turn around and tell others he will still be selling pedals ??? So what about the outstanding orders .....

Run , run away as fast as you can ....................

Do you also placed an order at FSS?

Upvote 0
Do you also placed an order at FSS?
No i haven't Buster , but i have seen enough from this guy to know he was always going to be the next Todd Cannon.

He owes the local machinist money for all the manufacturing he did , then there is the 10 pedal sets he owes CXC , the unfinished COTF shifter that people were told would be ....

You get the drift ...............

Upvote 0
Sorry to rez an old thread but i now know i was very lucky with this guy. I ordered and he was all like....they are being made.... first few shipped...giving me estimated dates. But in the end i just had a bad feeling and luckily was able to get a refund through paypal, as it was inside the 30 day cut off. I believe what i did is raised the dispute almost exactly on 30 days and continued to try to dialogue with the guy. The funny thing is he never once posted in the dispute and I got a full refund. I feel so lucky and feel bad for the OP for not being so lucky. You have to be so careful with this whole mega expensive custom pedal thing and random people from the internet. He was posting pictures of lines of manufactured parts.... i believe he didn't want to rip people off but simply got in too deep selling something he couldn't produce fast or cheap enough and just ran off!!

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing