What happend to Steam this evening?

• Žiga Lipovec

No!

Here also :evil:
same message, but i managed to get on 1 server and i was driving invisible car without sound but speed was showing. although there was info about 16 players connected there was only 2 on server and also no cars just names and they didnt drive...

after 3 mins i got same message as before and i madly closed the game :evil:

realy strange :evil:

even worse

even worse, i was in the same race as hen-y tonight, he was thrown out halfway through the race, but i got a minidump on the finish line, after clawing my way up from position 16 to 12 in very fair and close racing. i just hate it when you cannot go back for race two to take up your well-earned position even if you have finished race 1, but i guess that is another improv suggestion, eh?

I did not have any problems yesterday. Only a bit of lag during the race in Oschersleben. But not connection problems to Steam.

I made a script to start Steam which automatic removes the 2 blob files every time i use Steam.

I also reboot my router and modem before racing, this way i always have a clean network connection.

• Henrik Stoldt

Neo[RPM said:
]Yesterday i got dropped out of the gaem with the following message (and i saw at least 4 other drviers in a short sequence suffering this also): You do not have right to play Race, purchase it on Steam .... or stg similar....

What the hack.....?

yeah that's what i got as well.... NEW PATCH PLEASE >___< !!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 278 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%