What Features would you like added most?

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
So after this purchasing this game, expecting it to act and perform like a beta.. and wow I was so surprised at how polished it is for just a 0.7 version. The game is at the stage now where we can start to really get a grip of what the game can be like at its best, and gives us a chance to see what else we would like to add.

There was a similar thread about cars to this one, but if this could be kept solely about the features of the game, rather than cars and tracks.

Some of my suggestions:

• Night Racing: Obviously with the time setting system already in place here, I can see this being implemented rather easily, and it's really a must feature if the game focuses on GT racing.
  • Pitstops: I'd like to think this is a no brainer too, modern racing is so pit-stop reliant it would be a travesty if this didn't feature.. but I am extremely confident it will be!
  • Custom Race Options: It would be truly magnificent if we could see more customizable race settings for both on and offline racing. 3 Races, each with different point systems (which can be created by the user), one shorter race, followed by a longer race, reversed grid for race two etcetc.
  • Choosing Cars by driver, rather than just by model: This is only a small thing, but would be nice to be able to add cars to an offline race by driver name and skin, rather than just by model. Although I do like the way in which we can choose how many of each car we want in each race!
  • Fully Functional Safety Car: If this could be implemented for both off and online racing, it would be pretty sweet.
  • Dynamic Weather: Truly changeable weather, such as it starting to rain and it be wet on some parts of the track, and dry on others.
  • Save Server as Favourite: Meaning it's far easier to find than having to search through a list (Then again I have no idea what the online interface will look like yet)

Again I don't expect all of these to feature, but I was just getting the creative cogs turning. What about you all?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back