FM4 What Events do you want?

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
What do you all think to a Clio V6 Championship?
I could run it on either Tuesday, Friday or Saturday evening.

Something like a total of 10 events, 1 a week or 1 every 2 weeks, whatever suits you all.

Note: I have also posted this in the Forza Club - Chat post.

What do you all think to a Clio V6 Championship?
I could run it on either Tuesday, Friday or Saturday evening.

Something like a total of 10 events, 1 a week or 1 every 2 weeks, whatever suits you all.

Note: I have also posted this in the Forza Club - Chat post.
Yup - prefer every couple of weeks with our variety races in between. What about having 'teams' or pairs of drivers?

Yup - prefer every couple of weeks with our variety races in between. What about having 'teams' or pairs of drivers?
Will look into teams, as I am sure I saw a setting in Forza 4 online racing, if not we could do pairs of drivers like you said.

I like both ideas. Maybe we could do 2 10 lap races for each event? Depends on the track length really.
That sound a good idea.

I will look into sorting something out this weekend.

I'm interested in both these ideas (Clio + 2-Eleven) Garry. I vote for a Tuesday night @8:30 (UK) slot. The idea of two different class races back to back is very cool especially with both races getting equal points on the board. It's a shame that you can't manually adjust the grid so that you could do a reverse grid for the second event or something of the like.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back