What driving aids are allowed on RD server?

Hey guys, would like to join, but need to find out whether I'll actually be free this evening or not first haha.

Just a quick question, what driving aids are allowed? If any.

Cheers!

Thanks Neil!

I hardly ever play GTR2 and have never raced online with it before, but I think it finally deserves a go! :cool:

Is the server up now? I've joined a million and one servers on rFactor before, but in GTR2 now I'm constantly refreshing for servers, but it's just saying 'no games available' all the time. Knowing me I'm probably doing something wrong.

Thanks Neil!

I hardly ever play GTR2 and have never raced online with it before, but I think it finally deserves a go! :cool:

Is the server up now? I've joined a million and one servers on rFactor before, but in GTR2 now I'm constantly refreshing for servers, but it's just saying 'no games available' all the time. Knowing me I'm probably doing something wrong.

with gtr2 you have to make sure you are running in the same mode as the server otherwise it will not be visable, so if you have not done so already then go to realism page and set it to simulation

Attachments

• GTR2 2010-01-02 10-40-26-07.jpg
    GTR2 2010-01-02 10-40-26-07.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 323
Ok, got all the online stuff sorted including the functionality patch, but now it seems I'm well out of date with the version of my game! Mine is currently 1.0, could someone tell me what the most up to date version is currently? Also if anyone has a link, that would be really appreciated! Thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 136 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.7%