What does the RACER community drive?

Just curious. I bought my 1st car last week, a 1996 Plymouth Neon coupe.

0625101743.jpg

0625101745.jpg

Attachments

• 0625101743.jpg
    0625101743.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 641
There are some interesting rides, which make it so cool!:cool:

@harey: I noticed your rims were sweet, and they were really popular in the 60s....so I can understand. :D
Retro car, so you have retro rims...nice look!

KS95 yeah, no spoiler, it originally came without one :)

but it came with a Super Strut Suspension, 30% viscous LSD, leather interior, air conditioning, 6-speaker system and some other stuff. I want to make it a bit faster, so there will be better braking discs at front, I already added the Bilstein B4 shocks at the rear, planning for Bilstein B6 shocks on the front, and we'll see what else comes on the way.

I really would like to have a GT-Four tho :(

about wasting time - I waste time because the gas in Poland is so freaking expensive that I don't even want to see the prices sometimes :p

My dad has a GT-Four, it has the same S.S. suspension..etc..

I've never seen a GT without the spoiler before. It's just the same as the GT-Four's spoiler but without the riser blocks.

TRD one didn't come as standard though, did it? And yeah, there are, I like the 'GT-Four without riser blocks' one best.

And yup, definitely. Celica's are.. or were.. awesome. :)

nope, the TRD ones didn't, they're also pretty rare and hard to find, at least the genuine ones...

that's my first car and I'm pretty happy with it :) altho in a year or so I hope I'll be able to change for a turbo 4WD...

Haha, I'm hoping to get a GT as my first car.

GT-Fours are just.. pure sex. My dad's has a custom exhaust system on his.. it just sounds brilliant, so much better than any mass-produced exhausts. Only problem is it sounds like a shotgun when it backfires in underground car-parks :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%