What does everyone think of the GT4 cars?

These might be some of my new favorites. The KTM is a blast and so quick in the corner but very slow on the straights and the Cayman can just blow by it (at least when racing the AI) on the straights. The Lotus is a nice mixture but gets very "light" toward 6th gear (especially through Eau Rouge) and I am not sure how to remedy it. It can also get very light on some of the circuits as it gets up to speed. Overall though this pack of cars are a blast to thrash around!

I love them. Three very different cars, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, but all of them are incredibly fun to drive.

Even though I'm a huge Porsche fan, the KTM is my favourite in this class so far. I love how planted it feels in the fast corners. I took all three cars for a few laps around Zandvoort on Wednesday evening, and the KTM allowed me to take Slotemakerbocht (turn 6 and 7) pretty much flat, whereas the Lotus and the Porsche required me to lift before the crest, or I'd end up spinning. The Lotus seems to favour slower corners. And the Porsche, while fastest on the straights, lacks some of the agility of the other two cars (still very fun to drive though).

+1 on more gt4 cars. I purchased the Porsche Cayman, I drove the lotus and ktm, they felt pretty good also. Decided to just get the 1 car and play around with that. Really looking forward to this class getting filled out over time.

Didn't try the others yet but love the Cayman. Next to BMW M3 GT2 it's my favorite car in R3E. In fact thinking about it these two are the only cars I drive lately in Raceroom (not enough time to drive them all). I guess it's time to check out the 934 RSR

Well I did love them up until the point they did an update where they put more drag on their KTM and the Porsche you can't change down to 2nd gear. God knows what they've done to the Lotus but it's got no back-end anymore.
You can literally sit behind a Porsche with the KTM in its draught and it still falls behind. I know the Porsche had a little problem of changing in the 3rd causing it to spin but other than that I thought everything else was ok.
But I am told its being looked into.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years