What do you wear when you are simracing? (merged)

A light hearted but hopefully amusingly or interesting one ... (hope its not been done before, or at least for a while).

What do you wear on your feet when you are sim-racing??

I am a stinky barefoot racer myself :becky: (or I might stick some socks on in winter)

• Jacek Kozlowski

Right now with socks (g25 pedals) but it will change soon i think as i want to order ECCI pedals for my g25.I think ill need shose for that one...:becky:

Right now with socks (g25 pedals) but it will change soon i think as i want to order ECCI pedals for my g25.I think ill need shose for that one...:becky:

I thought too, started to drive in real pro racing shoes when i changed to ECCI from G25, but very soon i went back to socks, and stayed with it. :)

The forces are indeed much higher that you need to apply to the pedals, but the feel what you can give and get back from the pedals are also much more detailed then any other pedals, so you want to get the highest possible feeling from them. And on top of this, pedal plate structure is very good, not hurting the feets at all, not once i am driving for hours bearfoot, without any issue or hurting.

I drive with this shoes, i feel it's more comfortable than socks with the G25 pedals.

Attachments

• 40186.jpg
    40186.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 220

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 171 10.0%