What do you wear when you are simracing? (merged)

A light hearted but hopefully amusingly or interesting one ... (hope its not been done before, or at least for a while).

What do you wear on your feet when you are sim-racing??

I am a stinky barefoot racer myself :becky: (or I might stick some socks on in winter)

• Viktor Vasicsek

Well, I will be the first as I see. I wear a Vans on my foot. Nothing special, just because I feel comfortable to drive than in socks.

Whoah! Looks like I'm the only Barefoot racer on RD... :bulgy-eyes:

I have raced with socks once or twice, but there's no feel for where the pedals are in that situation. So I'm unashamed to say that I race with nothing on...

...my feet. :victory:

not really the only barefooter :)

also here on bare foot....
tried sometimes the last cold days with socks, but never got the feeling of the pedal/car.....so went back on bare foot.....even in the cold :) (when it's to cold....it's socks then for some 10 min intense driving to get my feet warm enough to take them off :))

• Martin Pretorius

Logitech Momo force:
Summer - barefoot
Winter - socks

No pedal feel with shoes when racing, without ABS I leave black lines all over the track! I hope newer steering wheels are better in that regard.

• Ariff Roose

lol. us Malaysians sit down with our epl jerseys with long pants. ah yes i forgot, barefoot. the smell sort of gets dissolved in the air and disappears i guess.. :chuck:

the creators of ah beng!:eat:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back