What do you want to see next ?

André Gee

Fairman
Like many R3E die-hard fans I truely appreciate new content like car- and trackpacks but what is really neccessary for Race Room Experience a.t.m. ? As a customer I don't know (and don't care) about possible contracts Sector 3 has to fulfill by releasing new licensed carpacks and such in a certain timeframe - and so my personal request is a full "Functionality Update" first and foremost, fixing stuff such as:

- minor - and major bugfixing regarding update issues since latest releases
- GFX, FFB, Enhanced functionality of Champ- , Singlerace & MP Mode
- Full Championship Mode for R3E
- Improved Controller/Wheel support

as main topics I always read about,

- and whatever issues many players have encountered over the last year (even if I had none of these issues).

So from my point of view this should have absolute priority before flodding the community with any new content release in terms of Track- or Carpacks.

Cheers

Last edited:
In regard to my post #52, I am now using 900 deg in the Logitech Profiler and allowing the game(s) to make changes. Also leaving the Lock and Range at default and adjusting my driving to suit. The car(s) feel better (more stable and predictable). Its not adding anything to my speed, even driving a bit slower I notice. But overall, not driving off the track is compensating for the slower lap times. So I am finishing in the relative same position which is good. Now its up to me to adjust and improve lap times. I'll let you all know how that works out. Don't hold your breath though waiting for feed back from me, it may take 10 years to accomplish faster lap times, lol.

In regard to my post #52, I am now using 900 deg in the Logitech Profiler and allowing the game(s) to make changes. Also leaving the Lock and Range at default and adjusting my driving to suit. The car(s) feel better (more stable and predictable). Its not adding anything to my speed, even driving a bit slower I notice. But overall, not driving off the track is compensating for the slower lap times. So I am finishing in the relative same position which is good. Now its up to me to adjust and improve lap times. I'll let you all know how that works out. Don't hold your breath though waiting for feed back from me, it may take 10 years to accomplish faster lap times, lol.

Slow in, fast out, that's how she likes it that's what will make you faster (it's all about exit speed). :thumbsup:

Under the functionality banner, I would like to see an option to select laps or timed races both in Single Player and online Multi-player. Reason being, and correct me if I'm wrong about this, when using Adaptive AI the race has to be completed in order for the AI to adjust to my driving style. I would like to be able to set the race length to 1 or 2 laps to accomplish this without having to drive for 6 or 7 minutes. And that has to be done for each car at each track. Am I wrong?

very need this car :D
8d46b859d46470319447497a65ff6788.jpg

Here's what I would like to see in near future:

- Ability to save and export/import setup (also with some explanation on what each adjustment does)
- lock view to horizon function
- look to apex function
- some telemetry tools
- separate controls for paddles and sequentional stick (so I wouldn't have to change it each time i switch between ADAC and WTCC), or just ability to assign two controls to one function at the same time.
- AI aggresion slightly tammed in faster cars (like ADAC or Radicals). In WTCC it is perfect.
- day/night transition
- animated sky like in Assetto Corsa instead of static image.
- dynamic weather :)

as for new content:
- more new tracks before new cars as a rule (Spa, Imola, LeMans, Interlagos, Barcelona, Macau and many more)
- some historic tracks (I know that S3 announced there will be no historic tracks, but maybe not all hope is gone :)
- some historic GT cars (Historic GT Experience in spirit of old GTL would be dream come true)
- some open wheelers maybe

Last edited:
- AI aggresion slightly tammed in faster cars (like ADAC or Radicals). In WTCC it is perfect.

I find the opposite. I use adaptive AI and with DTM, ADAC, and most other classes they put up a helluva fight and it takes all my skill to hang with them. If I'm lucky I finish on the podium. With WTCC I usually am in the lead after just a few laps and end up winning by 30 seconds or more even in a short 15 minute race. Not sure why, but WTCC is the only class that I dominate using adaptive AI.

S3 keep throwing out teasers of content "coming soon", but as it`s been 6 weeks since the last update and a month since the last content release, with no news from S3 as to dates, I`m beginning to wonder if there`s trouble in those new offices...:cry:

Continental Tire Challenge Series. We already have Mustang's, Camaro's, Big Bimmer's, Baby Bimmer's, Civic's and several Murican tracks. Toss a Miata in there along with Road America or Watkins Glenn or Sebring and we got ourselves a nice little pack (though the mixed classes could be an issue, but even just one of the classes would be great). :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%