What do you want on Dedicated Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Dreams... Dreams... Dreams...
frown.gif

1. Weigh Ballast System (For all players at 1 up to 100 kg)
2. Dynamic Weather Conditions (Dry, Light Rain, Showers... in 1 Race)
3. Real Dynamic Time (Morning, Evening, Night, 9:00, 14:00, 22:00...)

I hope it appear in new game GTR Evo, STCC.

All 3 very nice ... weight ballast is available on SimBin's "Race-Room" version of Race07 though ... as are forced pit stops an a few other "goodies".
Race-Room is only commercially available though with Race-Room hardware (ie. what they are using for the V-WTCC events).

Surely not a major re-write to include all of these for us "normal punters" though eh?

timescaled mechanical damage would also be nice, makes it a bit more realistic when someone drops down through the box too quick and the motor goes pop :D and also stops a lot of cars from smoking for so long without giving up.

The option is not in the gui but it works fine when you edit the DedicatedServer.ini file to MechFailures=2

Must say that for a ded server I would love to see the Dynamic Time of Day and it would be a simple implementation a variable and some colour shifting that's pushed to the client start adding some extra red towards the end of the day and then start shifting on the blue and then start dimming the colours completely. But then they would have to add properly projecting headlights... I can only hope...

• Mark Schuttenhelm

Just Dreams... Dreams... Dreams...
frown.gif

1. Weigh Ballast System (For all players at 1 up to 100 kg)
2. Dynamic Weather Conditions (Dry, Light Rain, Showers... in 1 Race)
3. Real Dynamic Time (Morning, Evening, Night, 9:00, 14:00, 22:00...)

I hope it appear in new game GTR Evo, STCC.

Totally agree

• Aldo Villamil

i believe anti- cheat system should be bullet proof. Dynamic Weather Conditions would be &*^*&^* awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 152 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%