What do you want most in AC?

I just bought game in Weekend sale.I enjoy this alot.:D
So I just wanted to know What you guys enjoy and want more in this game.
Its the GT cars or Formula cars.I like both.So I am not biased to any thing.
For now AC is going in GT's way.There are few formula cars at the moment.:confused:

Please give your opinion below
And if you are biased to one of the option.Please post the reason WHY?.That is what I want to know most.

Thanks

Last edited:
Yeah we need these sounds in Ac without a doubt.
Yes, R3E like external sounds would be great but, I still think there's room for improvement. It would have to include having separate intake/exhaust samples for approach/departure but, even beyond that, they need separate samples for downshift-exhaust as well in order to achieve better realism in track effects.

Yes, R3E like external sounds would be great but, I still think there's room for improvement. It would have to include having separate intake/exhaust samples for approach/departure but, even beyond that, they need separate samples for downshift-exhaust as well in order to achieve better realism in track effects.
I really don't think it would be possible to isolate the sounds like that for a reasonable price.

No.
I would be really happy with the RRRE sounds.

I really don't think it would be possible to isolate the sounds like that for a reasonable price.
You may be right about that but, perhaps some concessions can be made with other less essential sounds to reduce demand. After all, you can have all the best road and wind noise, squeeks and rattles, reverb and echo in the world but, it still won't raise the hair on the back of your neck like race-car exhaust sound can.

as long as the mod can (almost) level with kunos' standards...
I'm afraid modders can't compete with Kunos, not this time. I'm all in for new tracks, but the cars are so damn good i would be surprised if a modder managed to come up with a Porsche GT3 that would fit into the current grid. (physics, quality, overall performance)

I mean look at the Huayra, full of data from Pagani, working aero with real data, how can someone beat that ?

I'm afraid modders can't compete with Kunos, not this time. I'm all in for new tracks, but the cars are so damn good i would be surprised if a modder managed to come up with a Porsche GT3 that would fit into the current grid. (physics, quality, overall performance)

I mean look at the Huayra, full of data from Pagani, working aero with real data, how can someone beat that ?

I think give. Time and enough passion and research they could, but most take the easy option and rip these days.

exactly why mods aren't gonna cut it for me I'm afraid :(

I'm for people trying to mod but if it isn't up to the very high standard Kunos have set, then I can just choose not run it.

I think we're in a new generation and maybe some out of the box thinking should be tried. Maybe somebody can go after an easier to get licence themselves. Then go to Kunos and strike up a deal to share revenue to have it in the game officially. Having Kunos check the quality to make sure it's up to snuff and a third party creating a mod that is legit paywear. Everyone wins in this scenario I would guess. Same can be done for laser scanning.

I am all for mods but, having a practical way to rate them would be useful for those who don't have the time and/or patience to try them all out themselves. I wouldn't want to limit those with less experience from partaking in the modding experience but, being able to choose the quality mods in order to make efficient use of limited time is a real benefit IMO.

I think any kind of rating system is too often viewed as being unfair or critical but, there is a practical use that should not be overlooked. It's really just about having things "Organized".

Do you throw all of your tools into a large bag and go through them all every time you are looking for a certain one? No, you have them organized and compartmentalized in a tool box/drawers for fast and easy access.

The difference between people and tools is, the project, tools and tool box don't care about how they compare to one another. :)

Last edited:
Of course everyone wants multiplayer mostly.
But I've just realized that I want some car not from leage of "dream stuff", like all those paganis, lotuses, high-end BMWs, GT3 cars that none of us will ever drive. Of course I love all of them. And GT Championship in this game - is something I wait so much. But damm, sometimse I just want some track build crappy-racers like RX-7, or GT-R 32-34 or something like that - with loud exhaust, screaming turbo and blow-off valve that can be heard from Monza to Silverstone )))
And I want at list one "ride" track - like California highway and Azure Cost in pCARS... I think this point will catch only those guys who spent hours riding in Test Drive Unlimited ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%