What do you want most in AC?

I just bought game in Weekend sale.I enjoy this alot.:D
So I just wanted to know What you guys enjoy and want more in this game.
Its the GT cars or Formula cars.I like both.So I am not biased to any thing.
For now AC is going in GT's way.There are few formula cars at the moment.:confused:

Please give your opinion below
And if you are biased to one of the option.Please post the reason WHY?.That is what I want to know most.

Thanks

Last edited:
I believe you mean open wheelers with that formula cars, and those are the ones what I want. But I'll take any GT/Touring car we get as long as we don't get too many (any) street cars anymore.

There isn't really a car in AC that I dislike.

I was never a huge fan of open wheelers before AC but the Tatus and Lotus have really changed my mind. The lotus just feels like a car designed to go fast, it's surprisingly forgiving and just makes sense to drive. The week before it came out I spent driving the F40 S3 for the challenge on the AC forum and that car is just a nightmare, it's just unbalanced. It was such a joy to drive the Lotus after that car.

Yes, I don't want that we get anymore street cars. If you don't like that, well tough, I couldn't care less.
I don't mind the street cars so long as they eventually include the option to upgrade in steps, then many of them are close to the GT cars and it offers flexibility in multi-class configurations. I have been enjoying blasting through lap-traffic with the 458 s3 while chasing down the leaders - great fun IMO.

I don't mind the street cars so long as they eventually include the option to upgrade in steps, then many of them are close to the GT cars and it offers flexibility in multi-class configurations. I have been enjoying blasting through lap-traffic with the 458 s3 while chasing down the leaders - great fun IMO.

Yeah must admit I've enjoyed driving 458 s3. But to me it's more like tolerating it while waiting the GT2 version of it. I'm a race car guy through and through and I just can't see anything cool, well maybe apart the technical stuff, in plain street cars.

Yeah must admit I've enjoyed driving 458 s3. But to me it's more like tolerating it while waiting the GT2 version of it. I'm a race car guy through and through and I just can't see anything cool, well maybe apart the technical stuff, in plain street cars.

Don't get me wrong, I'd much prefer to use GT cars and Open wheelers when multiplayer arrives, but I still love the street cars because they're more of a handful than the GT cars. It's more difficult to get the perfect lap in a 12C than in a 12C GT3 for example. The GT and open wheelers are easier to drive. There's a certain amount of "point and squirt" about them: you just turn the car into a corner and it goes. Whereas in say, the BMW 1M, you can't just chuck it into a corner and expect to come out the other side smoothly. Lol

Well, tolerance is a good thing . . . :)

I get what you're saying but, until the sounds are finalized with high intensity, hair-raising, snarly growling, shrieking, screaming, fire-belching, fuel spitting, gob-smaking, and jaw dropping realism, the full-on race cars just won't quite measure up.

Can anyone tell I like my cars loud?:D

original

:D

What I really want next is a serious upgrade to the audio. Right now there is enough driving content to keep me busy for the next month or so but the sim still doesn't feel real. This is not because of the physics because they're amazing.... It's the sound. It's missing the definition and heart stoping roar that you expect from high output engines.

My 2¢.

@ Bryan O'Connor you forgot unicorns!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%