What do you want in a track, a good drive, or a scenery kick?

Marco Bijl

Axe Travels
Just a simple question. What do you like best. There is no right or wrong answer here, just your opinion.

Reason I ask, is that I noticed that last weeks event with Snetterton track was not so popular. I know the tracks looks are not that up-to rf2 standards, but I do like the drive there. Hence my question :).

So, what do you think about that?

just a track not designed by Hermann Tilke

I wouldn't mind this one, it's called the "mini nordschleife".

@Marco Bijl , I also think it's not only because of the tracks.
Maybe, but not sure, but maybe it's because of the car also. I personally really don't like the GTR very much.
Just can't get into to the groove with it. Don't know what others think.
For some relaxing, fun, closed club racing, but still aiming for results, I would prefer the Clio much more.
Not much practice needed for any track, easy to drive for everybody.

And if we have enough of it we can still change to a RWD car, but doesn't necessary need to be the fastest beast lol.

2c.

I like both, seeing the graphical improvement from RF1 to RF2 does make the game more enjoyable to play, but a quality driving experience with the track surface and layout is equally important.

On the other hand though I find the cars in RF2 can look like they are floating above the track in replays, where the tyres don't look like they have contact on quite a few tracks. That really spoils the replays for me, and it wasn't something I noticed in RF1. If I had to choose I'd give back the superior graphics to have more believable looking replays.

I think when it comes to graphics it is more than nice lighting and high res textures, everything has to look right and has to interact properly, RF2 doesn't do that for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back