DiRT Rally What Do You Want From DiRT Rally In 2016?

Post in the comments what you chose or want.
More Stages = Basically more location, so more content
More Cars = There are a good selection of cars in the game, but more could be added.
Better FFB = More realistic feel to the cars/stages
DLC = Downloadable content (not cars/stages) that makes the game more interesting
More Gamemodes = Stuff like trailblazer or landrush (DiRT 3)
Customization = What I mean by this is livery creator/editor, more replay cams/free view or more options to pimp you ride! (the list is endless).

Last edited:
Definetly stages! The lack thereof is actually what i consider the game's biggest issue. Doesn't necessarily have to be new Rallies though, they could be added to existing ones. Atm, it feels like 15 or so km per rally, divided into two long SSes which again are divided into the small sprint stages.

Maybe some cars could be added too, like the Evo or C4...

I voted for more stages etc. But what I really wnat is proper external trackside cameras for the replays and the ability to save a replay.

tbh pretty happy with way things are going, more stages would be nice of course, but for me I'd rather have an "open" mode where I can drive the rally or rx cars on the hillclimbs or any other combo of my choice.

@Andy Jackson,
Maybe Codemasters should hire some guys from Reflection, the guys who did the Driver series. These games had (Driver Parallel Lines aside) replays that deserve the name Director Mode (you could place cameras yourself, select if they were static or follow a certain car, when they switch to another camera and so on...)

I'd love to see a non-competition / practice mode where the player could try out various techniques without either being slammed by other cars or urged on by prompts. Any of the RX tracks with no other vehicles would be perfect.

I voted for more stages etc. But what I really wnat is proper external trackside cameras for the replays and the ability to save a replay.
I was going to post the same exact thing. They need to put a little more emphasis on the replay system. Im pretty sure 95% of us sit back and watch the replay after every run. A big part of rally is the camera views. I also wouldnt mind more stages and cars like everyone else. Maybe some mod support. (cars, stages, etc..)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%