What do X Y and Z represent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PTRACER

• PTRACER

Hi, I'm new BTB and I'm doing the terrain manually rather than with a KML file.

What does Y = 1 represent? 1 metre? 1ft? 10ft?

• Fatboymart

No offence, but if you don't know what x, y and z mean, you need to do a bit more research on 3d modelling.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_modelling

I thought the concept behind this forum was to assist anyone with what ever ability?

I certainly dont have any modeling experience and therefore rely totally on the cooperation and patience of the more skilled individuals.

Having a bad day - redundancy looming :(

I thought the concept behind this forum was to assist anyone with what ever ability?

I certainly dont have any modeling experience and therefore rely totally on the cooperation and patience of the more skilled individuals.

Having a bad day - redundancy looming :(
Sorry, my bad. I really didn't mean to be rude. I'm a member of another community which has been invaded by nfs noobs due to the 'arcadisation' of what was once an awesome game. It's a conditioned reaction gained from an unbearable amount of stupid questions. I will remember to put that aside when I speak in here in future.

• Fatboymart

Sorry, my bad. I really didn't mean to be rude. I'm a member of another community which has been invaded by nfs noobs due to the 'arcadisation' of what was once an awesome game. It's a conditioned reaction gained from an unbearable amount of stupid questions. I will remember to put that aside when I speak in here in future.

I too will apologize, I've had 8 weeks of job uncertainty and I think your post was an easy release.

No harm done

:hug-right:

• PTRACER

Maybe you never bothered reading my question and you simply wanted to have a dig at me.

I know full well which direction X, Y and Z went in, all I wanted to know was the unit of measurement as I am manually inputting height data rather than exporting inaccurate height data from Google Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back