What do people use to label your wheel buttons?

Hi - I have a Thrustmaster T300 / Leather 28 GT wheel and am wanting to put button labels on my wheel for the functions I use most for my race sims, because I can never remember most of the button mappings (apart from look left/right/back) - is there a suitable label machine available that will produce small-enough, but read-able labels?

What do you use? Thanks

I bought myself a label maker - DYMO 280, I believe - which has worked out quite nicely. You can do 2 lines of print and print black on white, white on black, black or white on clear. You do have to trim the sides but it does a nice job. It has also come in handy for other stuff about the house.

If you want something more professional and more sim specific, like signman mentioned, eBay or there has been a guy on Etsy that has produced nice labels.

Upvote 0
For reference, the labels shown from the linked eBayer - you can make with the Dymo unit I mentioned. Obviously, if you have no need for a label maker, buying pre-printed labels make sense. I'm planning on getting clear label tape for my unit and do white lettering. Looks better than the black on white background I did imo.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back