F1 2010 What do people think of their team mates?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Just wondering what teams people are driving for now and what they think of their team mates because im driving with force india at the moment and sutil is my team mate and lets be honest he blows

Sometimes he is ok but on 18 out of the 19 races he sucks honestly i cant wait to start driving for a decent team so i can have a decent team mate and can be in contention for the constructors chapionship

Jarno Trulli is a total mong, he held me up when I was lapping him in Malaysia and I dropped a place and he made me spin. I was all set for a points finish until I got a puncture on the final lap half way around. Ended up 16th :(

ROFL!!! yes I raced Virgin and my team mate blocked me every race and when asked in the interviews I always said good things about him but still he tried to wreck my races lol

ROFL!!! yes I raced Virgin and my team mate blocked me every race and when asked in the interviews I always said good things about him but still he tried to wreck my races lol

Same here! Di Grazie... or whatver.

I once spun him off unintentionally. Felt so good. The engineered yelled at me... yeah it was great. I won in Bahrain on intermediate AI .. he got 24th. This is now season 2 with virgin. God i hate him.

My 1st season with Lotus, Jarno was kinda rubbish but I accept that, since its a poor car. My 2nd season at McLaren, I have no fraking idea why they dropped Lewis and not give me no.1 even after I won the WDC. However, we did a 1 2 for McLaren. They didn't renew my contract and I have to race for Ferrari. Which I could not reject their contract.. 3rd seaosn And Alonso always qualifies after RBR and McLaren. He was always top 3 in my 2nd season. Do they always have to make your team mates suck a little? hMm..

Jarno hasn't been racing that well overall. I have managed to beat him in Melbourne.
I generally only see him on track in the race when things are going badly.
I think he is feeling the pressure now as he will not share his setups with me, even when Rob says he is "doing blinders" in quali and I should copy his setup.
I don't know what to do about the relationship with him.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 217 14.3%