What do I need to join the league?

hi there can u help me with what downlaod i will need for this league so i can have a little test

cant seem to find any info on where to download the thinks i need anywhere

thx in advance
best regards

thanks guys woow thats alot of stuff :)

but i will work my way through the steps and hopefully have no problems

thx again

ps what do i need to play online as im not sure about all this aswell sorry for my silly questions

best regards

thx again

ps what do i need to play online as im not sure about all this aswell sorry for my silly questions

best regards

Yeah, there are a few things to install, but it's all pretty straightforward. If you have issues, give us a shout.

This post contains instructions and links for everything you need to download and install.
This post contains instructions for creating or joining an online rally.

EDIT: there's a regular club rally next week, you can join us and test your install there. If everything works, you're all set :doublethumb:

thx again

best regards

don't worry mate, the only really difficult stuff is finding sb. who logs you onto the RBR online platform, took me two mails to get that sorted (about 24hours), once I could log on, everything worked splendidly.

ok i am starting to get very confused i have downloaded all items apart from i cant find this RSI 3 not sure where i can get this from also i have some more options to select on my desktop i ran these and got a bit confused

is anyone familier with team viewer it is a program to allow remote support

can any1 connect to me to try and help at all just to explain how this all works lol

thx in advance
best regards
steve

would you be able to come onto my computer to see if i have done it correctly i dont understand it looool

and when im am trying to install the last install Install_Pack_ALL_Packs i get errors will not install :(

Send me a PM with the details please, I'll download TeamViewer and try.

BTW, I think I had issues with the last car pack too, maybe the problem is on their end. You can download the car pack you need individually.

wooohooooo big big thanks to Senad Subasic i have now reinstalled this morning all files and not in program files as i use win 7 and seems to all be working ok

just 1 question i select play alone in a focus but it goes to game and is just spinning around a skoda lol any sugestions lol is this normal didnt seem to do anything

big thanks again Senad Subasic u are a super star

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing