PC1 What difficulty setting with GT4? aka 'ego bruise time'

Brent Mills

Brent Mills
Time for my ego to take a pounding when I hear how you all can cream the AI on 100%. :D
I've started my career in the GT4's and set the AI to 76. My best result with this setting is 2nd place and I just don't think a win is very likely. Those Ginetta's hey, they seriously pull away from the M3 on the straights, no draft overtaking possible. So what AI level are you guys using in this series? Note I'm specifically asking GT4's as I had no problem winning a quick race with the Clio at 78%.

btw if anyone has some setup tips for the M3 GT4, I'm all ears. I tried doing some stuff beyond the basic fuel levels but ended up making it slower. LOL

edit: btw did anyone notice yet you can't set the rear camber for the Ford GT4? Makes it crazy rear end slippery.

Having just started with the GT4 Ginetta in career i have to have them on 70 to just about scrape a win, with a lot of 1/2/3/4 place battling going on.

I'm a pretty new sim racer and i've only had my wheel a day or so, so i'm sure i might get better.

When i was in the Formula Gulf (what an outstanding car to drive) i had them on 80 and did the same sort of times.

I don't think i can fine tune on XB1? I had to choose between 70 or 80 :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing