What content is due to come out?

Richard Hill

outofthisworld
Hi
I don't come here to the assetto corsa fourms that often and also I don't play assetto corsa that much either but I was just wondering about content.
What cars are due to be released?
What cars are due for future releases?
The same for tracks too?
Will they be paid dlcs? or free? Or a mixture?

Hopefully I will be able to get some time to try out multiplayer properly but I don't like the idea of having to use teamspeak (can understand why but I just don't like using it) anyways

Next up, with version 1.2 (release date: 'soon') is a free 'bonus' DLC, 5 cars and 1 track - they've announced the track is Zandvoort but cars aren't pinned down 100% yet (looks like GT86, Audi Quattro S1, Alfa Romeo Mito are most likely)

After that another 'dream pack' DLC, same as before, a variety of 10 cars so everyone hopefully gets an update they want.

lots of gt3 cars and supercars
lots of the same 2 genres

IMHO this is a GOOD thing. GT3 is probably the best series for great multiplayer (and AI once it gets better) racing! Such epic fun cars.

Also, there's absolutely nothing bad with having more supercars! Bring on the Lambos! Day one purchase (or pre-purchase) for me. :)

Zandvoort will be an epic track! One of my absolute favorites in iRacing! Will be lovely to take the Mercedes 190E Evo around it.

would be cool to have a more lower powered racing class as well imo
with a stick shift preferably
but the fact that the gt3class is almost complete is a good thing idd
I'm all for complete series/classes :thumbsup:

those supercars I couldn't care less
different strokes for different folks right :)
but the fact they have a lambo AND ferari license is hats off
such a small studio, such big licenses
but not a hair on my head even thinks about taking one out of the showroom for a spin

When LM24h will be gone, and all this hype for LMP1 will be over, I'll suggest to have more historic cars to counterpart the existing ones, one for all the Lotus Cortina (they already have the Lotus Historic license!) to make live again on track the epic battles with the Alfa GTA.
An other "solitary" car is the Cobra....

When LM24h will be gone, and all this hype for LMP1 will be over, I'll suggest to have more historic cars to counterpart the existing ones, one for all the Lotus Cortina (they already have the Lotus Historic license!) to make live again on track the epic battles with the Alfa GTA.
An other "solitary" car is the Cobra....
I've been cheering for this since I bought the game last year.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back