What complete F1 mod

Hi.

I'm new to Evo and would like to know if there's a good and complete F1, cars, tracks etc., mod available for it?

I've seen posts here about a 2009 F1 mod but which got flamed by the guys here as being incomplete and buggy, true?

I've also seen reference to a 2008 F1 mod, any good?

Any F1 mod recommendations?

Many thanks.
Doug

Why shouldn't I trust you, you've never lied to me before. ;)

Thanks. :) Ok, F1 2007 it will be. Is it like a supermod that has all the tracks, cars, drivers etc., or are these all seperate downloads?

When is it expected?

Hi.

I'm new to Evo and would like to know if there's a good and complete F1, cars, tracks etc., mod available for it?

The great thing about GTR Evo mods is that you don't need a "specific track list" to go with a "set championship" like you do with rFactor and GTR2.

In those 2 games, you need to get the exact tracks that are listed in the Championship in order to play it.

In GTR Evo, you can completely customize the championships for any mod with any of tracks you have. Don't have all the tracks for the 2007 season? No problem! Use any of the tracks you have. Your championship is totally up to you :)

Happy to wait, but just felt like messing around with an F1 car. Is there is single car F1 mod? Or maybe a Ferrari and a McLaren, I'd love to drive a Ferrari against a whole field of Hamiltons. ;)

• Kakusso

F1 2009 is simply the best.
I used to play F1 2005. After installing F1 2009 I never again played F1 2005.
F1 2009 has some installation issues but feels so real. Just like on TV.
It is Awesome!!!

Wow, excellent looking cars, certainly looks to be a must-have! I suppose that's my que to join everyone else in annoying the devs by nagging about when it will be finished. :)

I like the idea of 2007, the cars had traction control and believe me, I need it! ;)

• energ1zer

And, which are the "bad F1 mods"? I'm just F1 fan, I will play it all day/night long.

• Ariff Roose

The 09 and 08 mods are pretty bad considering what else is out there. Like Peter said, wait for MMG F1 2007. Trust me, it'll be worth it. :D

the '08 mods are bad?! wha?. I wonder how the MMG F1 '07 mods are like then, but to me the worst was the F1 season 2005 mods. driving in racing view is so bad becaus eof the helmuts:th_sad:

Its all a matter of taste. Its not that I own MMG that I will say this next part, I don't want to sound like I have a big ego cause I don't, but waiting for the MMG mod would be your best bet. I think most people are also saying that because they know how much time MMG is spending to make it as good as possible with GTR Evo compared to the current F1 mods which were quick jobs and quick conversions with not much more implemented into them. We are ensuring that with our mods, they will be made as compatible with GTR Evo as possible. There are things we cannot change and can only be changed by simbin, these aspects are something that is not our fault so we can't do anything about those and the community will have to accept it, but physic wise, graphic wise and every other aspect we do have power to change and alter to our needs, I can assure you that we are to its fullest capacity. :D

IMHO the 2009 F1 mod is great! I love it and I am addicted to it. I am not sure what the big complaint is. The cars handle great, the sounds are great and the graphics are great. The AI are unbelievably fast and accurate.

you can check it out here

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiS8SXPFR1g[/ame]

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%