What class of cars would you like to see next?

Msportdan

@Simberia
S3s have in the last few days opened up a lot of eyes in the sim world and mine to. With a promise of a whole load of new features and better support than ever for this title...

theres lot to look forward to in the ex-simbin world, but for me and many others, the choice of cars and tracks will help this game reach stardom..

What class of cars would you like to see in upcoming upgrades.

Personally ill like to see the game slowed down a bit in terms of vehicle speed.. Tracks day cars etc. Caterhams..

Licensing the fun cup.. which I did a racing scholarship for once lol

Last edited:
im surprised at the shout outs for more Gt cars?!

You can NEVER have enough GT cars.

go for GSC2013 .. brazil V8 Stocks have little bit less power with little bit less weight but probably best V8 experience you can have at his mmnt :)

MOSPORTDAN: :) right? .. we have complete grid .. what else people want ?

Stock Cars are ok, but they are not Aussie V8's. Nothing comes close.
Stocks are like a V8, NASCAR, DTM love child. Great but no V8.

Yes i love V8 Supercars :D

:) yep .. well than you can try Aussie V8 mod for GTR Evo or suffer in GRID Autosport :)
or with little compromise in physics you can always go for iRacing (Falcon only, Holden on the way) ..

As Jay mentioned in the SimPit interview, they already have one Aussie V8 and another one (Volvo S60 V8 Supercar) is already licensed.
Concerning the GT Cars: as those mentioned in the poll are three of the most important brands in motor racing (Aston, Porsche, Ferrari) it's pretty obvious people ask for them - especially Porsche as it hasn't been very "popular" since NFS Porsche ;) (by popular I mean included in racing games - except for those NFS titles)

Already looking forward to the WTCC :D
All cars would be fine - but I really don't give a damn for Supercars (as I find they're undrivable and we already have the Gumpert and the Koenigsegg) or Street Cars (as I could just lend me one or take my own to the track).

I'm a GT voter. Sort of hoping the license can be picked up for Blancpain Sprint/Endurance (so far I've seen pics of the 2013 ART McLaren and VDS BMW), as a lot of the tracks for those series are already done, or the semifictional GTR3 class can be expanded with as many cars as possible. There is a field of them, but I'd never say no to more GTs; by far my favourite class in the world. GT4 cars would also be a lovely addition. Also, I know Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini licences are off-limits, so I don't expect/hope to see any of these.

After that, touring cars - perhaps an N24 or VLN license to mix with the GTs - and Le Mans prototypes (the R18 would be nice, bit it needs some competition).

I'm not interested in single-seaters, karts or road cars and classics are only of interest to me if there's a proper field and not 15 of the same car. Basically, not anything single-make for me.

But I accept we're all hard to please and whoever has the decision of what route to take has a difficult job.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.6%