What car pack to buy

Hey everyone, I downloaded R3E a couple weeks ago (free version) and Im ready to purchase some cars/tracks...What would be the best pack to buy that people are racing with/on??...I was wanting to race online with some guys....that WTCC pack looks pretty good....What would you suggest???

Place them in their respective folders. Let me know if you need more instruction. :thumbsup:

Swagg
View attachment 86275
Im using Windows 8 (I don't know if that makes a difference) and it doesent give me an option to copy...My process is this...
1- Click on file and download.
2-Click on downloaded file and open.
3-Then I get all this jumbled symbols in Word
4 I then try to "save file as"
5- I then follow the Documents/My games/simbin/raceroom experience/user data/car setups
6- But I DO NOT have tracks in there like you have posted....
I must be doing something wrong.. Sorry for all this.. I sure appreciate it

I know I made it confusing. What I meant to say is that there is no need to open the file just right click, choose save as, then after downloading, place it where it belongs. Can you show me your Raceroom folder path to setups? also, the folders in setups. Are you in the US?

Yeah Im in Central Time USA....I should be on my PC in about an hour..If I don't get it Ill TRY to get a pic of my path....Also when I would try to do this before when I followed my path I didn't have any folders (tracks) in my car setup folder...But I will double check...thanks for the help

Okay, it looks like you'll need to purchase content to have access to the folders. Take the dive Bro, you won't regret it. Tell you what, buy either DTM Experience 2014, or WTCC 2013, and if you don't like it, I'll cover your purchase via Paypal. Great deal if you ask me. Going on the honor code. I'm sure you'll love the content!:thumbsup:

Swagg

Im not in front of my PC at the moment either...I searched for "Raceroom" on my PC last night but didn't come up with anything other than what was in my Documents (picture I posted)...But once I find the place my tracks/cars are I guees I need to put them where they suppose to be...Once I do that I just download the setup and then "save link" and put it in the track file it needs to be??...Man this PC stuff is aggravating...

I haven't heard anything back yet from my Help Ticket....BUT I did notice that the funds haven't been taken out of my bank account and it has been a few days since I purchased...maybe there is a hold up for some reason....Weird cause I have bought things thru Steam before and the money was taken out in just a couple hours.....Just thought I would mention...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back