What Camera do you race with?

• Andy Marsden

Cockpit cam all the way, used to drive with chase (swingman) in the past but can't stand it now, it feels so detached. If there isn't a 'true' cockpit cam I use bonnet cam. Not too keen on bumper though it is fine for arcade racers like Ridge Racer etc.

Andy

Bonnet view with "virtual mirrors" here.

Would love to get used to cockpit but it doesn't feel natural like in a real car. Hitting apexes on a tight track just seem to be a pain in the @ss. Maybe I need to get one of those trackIR things for it to be better. I tried the "look to apex" settings but nothing feels good to me :(

I agree with u:) i tried the hood cam for 2 laps and i was a little faster already but as epic said; it feels like arcaderacing with the another view than cockpit. so i will stay with the cockpit view forever ;)

Here we go again; the ongoing discussion.
What if you already have a cockpit at home. You race with the 'real' and virtual cockpit? Have you though about the FPS drop for the minimal spec pc's?

The only REAL simracer drives fair and respect others on track, no matter which view!

PS. I drive hood with virtual mirrors. I can also race cockpit but then I want real mirrors, which are not good in Race07 in most cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back