F1 2013 What Assists Will You Use In F1 2013?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
So as the title says, what assists will you use in F1 2013?

I've always used some sort of assists, but since joining a league here at RD.... No assists is the way forward :D

My usual assist was driving line... but lets be honest, in real life nobody has a racing line - you don't get a guy painting a racing line for you... So its the realism factor for me!

None, except Auto Gears (i'm trying to go manual, but i tend to forget to shift back when entering a corner, or after a heavy braking zone, wich leaves me in 6th or 7th gear, coming out of a 2nd gear corner LOL). And i will use the raceline in practice sessions, just to get a feel for the track and correct braking points.

Since we are in a thread necro mood apparently . . . I am fairly new to the game, just restarting a new career with all assists off except for automatic transmission. I don't plan on trying to learn manual in racing games until I have a wheel.

Figured I'd post this here in this thread since it's related to assists.

I've always babied myself with assists, and I'm trying to work my way off of them. I've currently got ABS and Braking Assist off. Should I go ahead and go with manual first and learn that, or would it be easier to start lowering the traction control assist? Or, just jump all in? :p

Since we are in a thread necro mood apparently . . . I am fairly new to the game, just restarting a new career with all assists off except for automatic transmission. I don't plan on trying to learn manual in racing games until I have a wheel.
You might find yourself in the wrong gear sometimes by using autogears, but i think you can override the autogears in this version of the game and manually change them as well as rely on auto (you couldn't in the previous versions)
I use to use autogears a few years ago and would get frustrated going through Pouhon at Spa in the wrong gear for half the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back