What are your plans for this summer?

For me hopefully our weather during the summer is good so I can get a lot of driving in with the top down. I've never owned a convertible so I'm pretty excited about it.

Hopefully a lot of barbequing on our back porch too. :)

Hope to have a dog by summer so I can take he/she with me when I go riding in the trails close to our home.

I really do not want to sit behind my computer monitor too much this summer.

Mow the lawn a lot, get stuck into the veggie patch, have a couple of BBQ's with friends.....
Oh, hang on....thats what I HAVE been doing this summer......:D
This winter my plan is to do a 'road trip' with a couple of mates & a GPS mapping a couple of old tracks & then building them in BTB between returning to work after a long lay-off from my usual FI/FO (Fly in/Fly out) work driving big mine machinery.

I think Hiro is confused, I think he meant to say that I'm going to get a lot of driving in with the top down Hehe:).

I'm hoping that we will be able to go houseboating with friends on Okanagan Lake but I don't think I will be able to take a week off work. I too hope that we get a dog by summer.

Apart from that just work, hang with my guy and friends here in town:).

Our summer just ended 4 days ago :) so for winter I will try slimming down again, because the summer made me have too many milkshakes and too much Ice Cream :cool::oops:

Well, I only hope it is warm enough to sweat body fat in South African autumn and winter. I think that since South Africa is quite far from the Equator and in-between the Tropic of Capricorn and Antarctica.

Well, I only hope it is warm enough to sweat body fat in South African autumn and winter. I think that since South Africa is quite far from the Equator and in-between the Tropic of Capricorn and Antarctica.

Well, if I start running again :p

Where I live is only 26 degrees South of the equator, so it's not that bad. Not that far from the equator :p

We very rarely get snow in the winter - maybe one day in 10 years.

Work and learn. Sadly the first doesn't only depend on me but I'm not giving up hope. And learning is something I should really focus on atm. As I wish to improve my chances, both in short and long term.

After the wonderful day I had yesterday (first plan - checked), I can finally have some more plans!:) I'll most probably swim a lot, and spare some money for a few things. The list has been growing for a long time!:) Also I think it'll be time soon to go on a holiday with my girlfriend. It won't be a long one, just something similar we had before. One day trip to another city, visiting anything we would like there. Also besides the "training-swimming" at the swimming pool we'll have to visit Lake Balaton a few times this summer. It's quite close to where I live, so it won't be a problem.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 330 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%