What are your ideas for a video game?

Idea #1
I want to make an action-RPG (aka point-and-click RPG) based off of fantasy with orcs, dwarves, elves, and humans with no rigid class system unlike Diablo, Path of Exile, Torchlight or Dungeon Siege.

The attribute system of those games will stay with 5 attribute points awarded for every level-up and allotted to the chosen attribute.

The skill system would be based off of the chemistry building blocks where your character will can become anything such as a magic-wielding warrior, and thief or assassin that uses a two-handed sword, or a mage with expertise in the dagger.

Just like Skyrim.

Idea #2
This game will be an open-world takes place in Empire City (codename for New York)

He's a black man who is a martial arts arts detective with mastery of firearms.

Just like a black Jackie Chan. (Sorry for my borderline racism, but, for once, having a black protagonist would be awesome!)

This will be a combination of Legend of Zelda and Dishonored where the character will have the player's personality projected onto them and you will have positive, neutral, or negative dialogue with NPC interaction.

You can give this cop whatever name you please.

It will also be like the Arkham games where you fight crime and take down kingpins and masterminds.

Taking down criminals will unlock experience that will go towards unlocking special moves and pistols.

Oh, and there will be challenge modes for replay value and to improve your character.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 220 14.2%