What are your guys thoughts about the Honda S2000?

Pauline and I were driving around the other day and she says to me "Those are nice" and points to a S2000 parked on the street. That's when I said Damn! I totally looked past those cars when I was looking to buy.

Although I've had the M3 for a very short time, I am seriously thinking about selling it and get myself a S2000 for I really like those cars.

So, M3 or S2000? I personally think that "Spirited Driving" will be more exciting in the S2000.

Between the S2k and a M3, i would choose the S2K.
A) I have a weak spot for nineties japanese RWD sport cars
B) I don´t like Beemers

But for spirited driving the M3 would be my choice if i would be unbiased, simply because it has more grunt, i´m not talking pure HP. The S2K really needs to be held in the right upper rev range to get useable power. Both are actually nice cars for spirited driving, it just depends on what you prefer.

Between the S2k and a M3, i would choose the S2K.
A) I have a weak spot for nineties japanese RWD sport cars
B) I don´t like Beemers

But for spirited driving the M3 would be my choice if i would be unbiased, simply because it has more grunt, i´m not talking pure HP. The S2K really needs to be held in the right upper rev range to get useable power. Both are actually nice cars for spirited driving, it just depends on what you prefer.

I haven't gone for a good "Spirited" drive yet in the BMW, I want to go sometime this week. I wish i had a friend that owns a S2000 so i could drive one a bit aggressive to see what it is like. kind of hard to do on a test drive.

I haven't gone for a good "Spirited" drive yet in the BMW, I want to go sometime this week. I wish i had a friend that owns a S2000 so i could drive one a bit aggressive to see what it is like. kind of hard to do on a test drive.
That´s most of the time the hard part, to actually find someone that spends a car for a spirited drive.
I´m a bit spoiled on that one, because almost all of my friends are into performance cars in one way or another. The good part about this, although i´m not the guy that is asking for test drives, they always ask me to take a test drive and to push the car to see how it drives,especially after power upgrades. I also do some ECU remapping in my spare time (mostly older Nissans), doing this also gives me a some spirited/scary drives in way overpowered cars.

Just a update of whats going on, i sold my BMW a week and half ago. I sold it for $2000 more than i bought it for so a bit of a bonus for me. I only had it for about a month lol!

I'm scrapping the S2000 and in September i am going to buy a 2009 Grand Cherokee SRT8 off of my ex girlfriends father. He is upgrading to a 2012 Grand Cherokee SRT8 when he comes home in September. Reason i'm choosing this is i have his vehicle all the time because he is always out of town with work so i have got to know the vehicle so well that i know i want it. It has the power that i want 6.1L Hemi, 420hp/ 425lbs ft of torque, very fast and handles more than adequately for my needs. Heck i drove it more than the BMW when i had it lol!

Also i'am in a new relationship with a woman that has a three year old daughter so a two seater is no good to me and safety is a issue now. Bigger the better:D

"Spirited Driving" is not a concern for me anymore and i still can have more than enough fun in the SRT8 :thumbsup:

scaled.php

This is the one i always have in my possession. Only change i'm going to make is i'm putting the factory hood back on. It has aftermarket cat back exhaust and cold air intakes.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%