What are your favourite places to shop?

For groceries, I prefer Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, and very soon, Publix because they sell sushi.

For clothes, I like to shop at Dillards, Burlington, TJMaxx, Ross, etc.

For cologne and after-shave, I like to shop at Dillards(though, they don't carry the vintage Armani bath set :(), Burlington, Ulta, and even Wal-Mart.

I always try to stay away from well-brand shops, because they are ridicilously more expensive than other shops which sell in same level of quality

This may come as a shock to you guys but I get most of my clothes from Wal Mart. It's cheap as a matter of fact Hiro and i buy lots of different items there. I also like used vintage clothing stores and yard sales. One "Brand Name" clothing store i like is Lululemon for my yoga wear.

For food or other misc items: Costco, No Frills ,Safeway , Tango Meats and Wal Mart.

Clothes: Wal Mart, Winners,Mark's Work Warehouse and sometimes Coast Mountain Sports.

Electronics: Future Shop, Best Buy, NCIX and sometimes Wal Mart.

Automotive: Lorco Parts or Wal Mart.

Fresh Food: Turkish Dealer round the corner
Other Food : Aldi

Everyday clothes: Carhartt Store for pants, no preference with the rest, trying to keep it decent, cheap and basic as possible ( mainly noname stuff, don't like showing off brands )

Shoes: Chucks or Vans, for special events leather shoes from the local Schuhmacher :D

Electronics: Trying and investigating them in best buy like shops and then ordering online through newegg like price comparison sites.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back