What are your favourite foods?

What are your favourite foods?:)

Mine are:

Breakfast: apple-cinnamon flavoured corn flakes with lots of milk

Lunch: pörkölt (hungarian stew) made from pork or turkey breast, with fried potatoes + peas/beetroot/pickled cucumber + tartare sauce, and a glass of quality red wine from Balatonboglár or Villány, preferably semi-sweet, or if we want to stay away from alcohol, a glass of 100% apple/grape juice

Dinner: a slice of half brown bread, butter cream, salami/ham on it, milk/mineral water/tea as drink.

All day drinks: caramel flavoured rooibos tea/peppermint tea, milk, mineral water, cola

Dessert:
Dobos cake, and a glass of dry Tokaji Szamorodni (special hungarian white wine)

Euh... Tough question...

Europeen style Pizza, chinese macaroni (chicken with less vegetables as possible, apart from onions), fried shrimps, many sort of steak, etc...

I really don't have an ultimate favourite, I like what I like ! :p

I am an india so this should be interesting

breakfast - dosa or idli with tea or coffee
lunch - roti or chapati with a type of indian vegetable called paneer makhanwala, onion and masala papad and water.
dinner - naan with veg kolhapuri, masala papad and coke

I am an india so this should be interesting

breakfast - dosa or idli with tea or coffee
lunch - roti or chapati with a type of indian vegetable called paneer makhanwala, onion and masala papad and water.
dinner - naan with veg kolhapuri, masala papad and coke

Namaskaar, bhai! I also like Chicken Salan and Rice with Da'al Chaaval. :)

I'll have to say my faves are:

Chinese Food
Fried Chicken
Pizza
Fish & Chips

I like my steaks,roasts and mashed potatoes. I like pasta:mostly done in a tomato based sauce. Doners,Falafels, Roast Lamb and Chicken Shawarmas are good. I like select cooked Japanese food: Tempura,Sukiyaki, Beef&rice bowls ,Ramen noodles. I like to go to Mcdonalds, Burger King,A&W and what not, I also like junk food:Chips,pop candies, chocolate (you know). My girlfriends favorites are Pizza and whatever i cook for her lol! I do the cooking at home,my gf is not good at cooking:D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%