RaceDepartment Store

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Automobilista 2 events RaceRoom events rFactor 2 events

What are your favorite social media platforms?

What are your favorite social media platforms?

• Twitter

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • Facebook

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Instagram

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • Youtube

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • Twitch

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • LinkedIn

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Other, specify in the comments

Votes: 11 12.8%

• Total voters

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
We are interested to learn from our community what their favorite social media platforms are. Why? How often do you use it? Pros and cons?

Let us know your favorite social media platforms (multiple choices are allowed) and your feedback is always welcome in the comments.

None here either; never have been interested in social media, the only real app i use is Reddit and i take everything read with a pinch of salt, i might look up something of specific interest on YT but beyond these...nope!

I use facebook and all my freinds are on there. I tried twitter but i could only use a few words. I could not keep it breif as i had to mutch to say. I also like this place right here Race department. You listen to sky TV F1 and it's all politicaly corect and evreyone agrees. Here on Race Department you can get contriversial piss people of and be a true F1 fan. I also like utube when there is nothing but C**P on TV. learning about F1, politics, electronics. Comedey and so on.

AccAkut

Premium
I'm sorta past social media.. or it took a place with not a lot of focus. I still have facebook, but use it basically just as a postbox and concert organiser. I use Twitch & Youtube, but don't form any "personality" there. I'm active on a few theme specific discords. As a place to interact with random strange people I still prefer forums like this actually.