What Are You Doing Right Now?

5url.jpg

finished (re)watching Mahou Shoujo Madoka Movie 2 : Eien no Monogatari. (that's the 3rd time already)
still my feelings, while watching and after...
tumblr_inline_mq79poRzwi1qz4rgp.gif

Standing at my terrace under clear moonlight enjoying a rare Sicilian redwine (the island do far more in white wines), together with a strong Armagnac and a good no filter smoke (not a regular smoke here), good 60ies vibes in my ears, enjoying the joyful moments of life with retrospective thoughts and looking ahead.

Then wondering if RD had such a thread with this title.
.... and again RD didn't let me down, I see :)

Dunno if it's mid life thoughts, number of veins passing the 50 mark in a month.
Never been directly solemn, though for my 40th birthday giving myselv as present a ride around Targa Florio. Think it's rather a question of personally having had quite hard times last couple of years, with serious illness for more beloved persons in close family, and sadfully, too, a couple of very beloved persons with short severe Illness passing away, difficult times at work, sometimes taking the work situation for fundamental reassessments, and more far more difficult questions in life.

Then stray retrospective thoughts on my perspections on simracing- and real driving/racing of which has often been my driving force, the source of my life, to turn around the corner towards positive thoughts - not understood as an escape, but as an indispensable drug.

Like e.g. why I loved real life full gas experience way more in a 1970 NSU 1200 last summer (yes, lucky me) than similar pedal to the metal experiences in modern supercars as e.g. a Huracan.
Or simwise why GTR2 PnG still gives me thrills that for me on a personal level by far tops modern sims, though I like driving these too.
Then quickly came to the obvious conclusion: The feeling of authenticity drives me.

Now, I'd better go get a new glass of wine - hey, this is good!

Last edited:
I watch "Superman Returns" two days later for some rest. I have had a pretty busy few days. It's all about my project—bad bunny merch—on which I spend the entire day. It was extremely difficult for me. I need to unwind and calm our sweltering minds as a result.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back