What are you best and worst car/track combinations?

I have huge amounts of fun racing the AI (120% and 50% aggression) at Mount Panorama in the P4 MCR2000. Lots of good racing and not too much crazy nonsense despite the walls and bitty AI.

On the other hand when trying to race the AI around the 1988 Hockenheim circuit in a Metalmoro AJR, with the AI dialled down to 100% and 20% aggression, its utter lunacy. I‘ve come round the first corner countless times to see cars trying to hurl themselves into the stands. The first chicane isn’t usually too bad but the second is like watching twenty drunk teenage valets trying to park cars in the last remaining space. I’ve had to restart so many times before giving up. I just don’t think there’s room for them all to get through on the first lap until things have settled down and some longer lasting AI tweaks can happen.

Which made me think I could do with some suggestions on what combinations work and which should probably be avoided, at least for now.

What works for you....and what doesn’t?

EDIT: It seems you can’t edit a title for daft grammar/ spelling mistakes.

Last edited:
Any of the track/car combinations in the three available championships seem pretty well tuned... at least the ones I've tried. There seems to be a general trend that sensible south american track/car combos have their AI tuned better for realistic(ish) racing.

Any of the track/car combinations in the three available championships seem pretty well tuned... at least the ones I've tried. There seems to be a general trend that sensible south american track/car combos have their AI tuned better for realistic(ish) racing.
this has been my experience. the stock cars are particularly good to race if you use the tracks they actually run irl. I set them to 100 and defintiely need to be quick to keep up and to pass.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 425 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 285 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 279 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 325 12.8%