What are we racing next? vote

Please vote in order to let me know what folks would like to race next.

Races would be in the same time slot after a few more races in the GT3 cars.

EDIT: It's been decided. We will be going with the Skippy for our next car. We just need some ideas as to where we want to race it. Feel free to post some suggestions.

Last edited:
I think the Skippy is a much better fit for our group. It has very few setup options and once you get a setup that works for you, it will work everywhere. I race the official series every week and use the same setup at every track no matter what the weather.

The Star Mazda is a lot of fun with the right setup. But finding that setup can be a challenge. And the setups are track and weather dependent so you would have to find a new setup each week and then know how to adjust it depending on which weather we get in the race session.

I think the Skippy is a much better fit for our group. It has very few setup options and once you get a setup that works for you, it will work everywhere. I race the official series every week and use the same setup at every track no matter what the weather.

The Star Mazda is a lot of fun with the right setup. But finding that setup can be a challenge. And the setups are track and weather dependent so you would have to find a new setup each week and then know how to adjust it depending on which weather we get in the race session.

Good point! So...

The Skippy it is! I'll post more details later.

Are you guys okay with running a fixed set-up or do you guys want that to be open?

I think it should be open setup for the Skippy. There is not a lot of adjustments, but the few they have can make a difference in the handling of the car. Especially the brake bias.

There are some great tuning guides for this car which explain all the things that can be changed and how they affect the handling.

Quick start tuning guide here: http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/1851219.page

Full tuning guide here: http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/1851219.page

Take a look and you will be able to get the Skippy to handle the way you want for your driving style.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back