What are watching at the moment?

as the Title says

What Video you are currently watching?

it can be anything, can be from other video hosters too

I will start off with this:

A tribute to Provo Sgt Tim Weston of ITV's Reality Army Show 'Bad Lads Army'

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad lads Army eh, well I work with Cpl Richard Nauyokas (now an RAF Sgt reservist) at the RAF base he now works at. Cocky bloke, full of himself. But he earned his respect.

Have you seen Meshuggahs video for "New Millennium Cyanide Christ"?

Also quite funny ;)
no i haven't. will watch it soon
i'm more into Suffocation, Unfathomable Ruination and Defeated Sanity (mostly i often listen to Technical Death Metal genre, and Japanese music) just have a few album from Meshuggah. :D

about the video i don't know am i supposed to f*p or headbang :cautious:

Last edited:
no i haven't. will watch it soon
i'm more into Suffocation, Unfathomable Ruination and Defeated Sanity (mostly i often listen to Technical Death Metal genre, and Japanese music) just have a few album from Meshuggah. :D

about the video i don't know am i supposed to f*p or headbang :cautious:

I am into Death Metal as well, in fact, I have played in a Death Metal band in the past.
Demo is available to listen to online :whistling:

Unfathomable Ruination and Defeated Sanity you say. Myself is more into Hour of Penance, Krisiun, Decapitated (well the older stuff anyway) Fleshgod Apocalypse, just to mention a few.

I am into Death Metal as well, in fact, I have played in a Death Metal band in the past.
Demo is available to listen to online :whistling:

Unfathomable Ruination and Defeated Sanity you say. Myself is more into Hour of Penance, Krisiun, Decapitated (well the older stuff anyway) Fleshgod Apocalypse, just to mention a few.
would love to listen your demo :D
that good ol' days when i was in high school i tried to learn guttural, pig squeal, deep/low growl etc... until 5-6 years later (now) i'm not able to do them again :roflmao: (personally i'm open with all music genres, except those mainstream musics nowadays-you-know-what-and-who)
the irony is, people around me, like friends at work, at university, neighbours etc don't believe i also listen to DM, they just know i am a man who loves anime :cautious:

just to mention a few also i like Nile, Dying Fetus, Disgorge (USA), Hour of Penance (glad we have a mutual favorite :D) Spawn of Possesion.. yeah, those legendary bands. i'm also love to listen some Thrash Metal like Exodus. but i'm more into DM. Technical and Brutal especially.

[/offtopic]

@Henky SA

Well, I also like Nile. I saw them live many years ago when they were playing at an local club here.
Even talked to both Karl and Dallas after the gig :inlove:
I also magically made Karl listen to our demo a few weeks later.
He liked it, at that time, it was like getting a blessing from a God himself :laugh:

I also like brutal and technical stuff. As long as it has an atmospheric aura, so no big surprise when I say I'm also into some Black Metal ;)

Anyway, here is the link to our demo. It was recorded... Umm, can't remember :roflmao: I think 2008-2009.
It's me on Vox and Guitars - [url=https://soundcloud.com/h34d5h07/sets/carrion-carnage] Click Me [/URL]

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%