What are the steps for triple screen?

I've had ACC in triple screen in the past, but, for the life of me, I can't seem to put it into triple screen mode now. Well, it does go into triple screen, but won't span the monitors. Only sees the center screen.

Got the triple screens working!

I needed to edit the menuSettings.json inside Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config
1607030611889.png

Inside the file, search for useFull, and then edit the x & y resolutions just above useFullscreen to match my desired resolution.
1607030445244.png

Try to have all your graphics settings, particularly triple screen measurements, already selected before editing menuSettings.json because any time you try to apply new settings, you must go back and edit menuSettings.json before playing.

Thanks to

Got the triple screens working!

I needed to edit the menuSettings.json inside Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\ConfigView attachment 424207

Inside the file, search for useFull, and then edit the x & y resolutions just above useFullscreen to match my desired resolution.
View attachment 424206

Try to have all your graphics settings, particularly triple screen measurements, already selected before editing menuSettings.json because any time you try to apply new settings, you must go back and edit menuSettings.json before playing.

Thanks to
Glad you found it, knew there was some file in Documents that would hold it.... quite difficult to locate those though. Quite a high resolution though! :O

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back