What are the most hateful things people ever said to you?

If your skin is thick, post, so we may reveal the people we deal with everyday.

When I was commenting on YouTube about Republicans making George W. Bush look smarter than they, one redneck replied to me saying something like, "...get out of America, you jihad scum!"

When I was twelve, some Islamophobe had his friend grab me during recess and he punched me in the stomach and said, "Don't you mess with my World Trade Center!" He got expelled, afterwards.

When I was 17, some person from my high school told me to, "Go bak to Israel!!!" on some FB confessions app.

I have nothing against them. I made this thread so everyone can know the hatefulness of a number of people.

I was severely insulted by the guy whose car i hit while trying to park. As he was right, i just kept silent and listened to his grousome profanity. Later he apologised tough.

Mohammed, you're not looking much better than the person that insulted you by calling him a redneck, might want to think about that.

I bet people have called you a nerd before, because, Monsieur, I hate to insult you like this, but, you kind of look like one with your glasses, being sonewhat thin, and, perhaps sounding like it.

Don't take it the wrong way.

Why did you even go there?

Mohammed, you're not looking much better than the person that insulted you by calling him a redneck, might want to think about that.

So why did you even go there then?

You're right, Hiro. But, the thing is people here in the Southeast U.S. take pride in their ignorance - not a majority, but, a good number of them.

But, you're right. I should not call him a redneck just because he stereotyped me. I called him a redneck because he takes pride in his bigotry to the point where people like him are doomed to oblivion. I didn't say it directly to him, which would have been more foolish, but, I shouldn't hate; it makes me mad that people are willfully ignorant. Once again, there is no hope for these people and I call him a redneck because of that, and, I'm wrong for doing that. There is more hope for their children, but, it might fade away.

When I spoke about William, @Hiroshi Awazu, I was pointing out that people generally judge by appearances.

Here in Ozark, people pre-judged me as being a suicide bomber and I was called "Osama bin Laden" twice just because of my looks. Once again, Hiroshi, appearances can make lasting impressions.

And, nonetheless, I still want to help these small town people in any way I can, and, calling them names will make me look arrogant. I still forgive them despite them excluding me.

EDIT - I was also wrong for openly describing William, but, I know he's thick-skinned. I was telling him that people will pre-judged him just by what he is, and, I'm glad he can laugh it off. But, others may not be so thick-skinned.

I forgive and pity on the other hand. I only laugh if they make themselves look bad.

Last edited:
People tend to call me "nazi" quite often. I'm living in France, so being German doesn't go down well with many people even if you're not even slightly having the same mindset the NSDAP had. I most often reply by yelling "NEIN NEIN NEIN" and walking away, worked great so far. :)

I think it is not so much about the most hateful thing a person ever said to me but the ignorance of that person willing to show some interest towards my own being.

I think the real problem arises not so much from preoccupation and stereotypical thinking which are human traits, but from ignorance and refusing to get involved with the other one. Of course, the latter one can be quite uncomfortable, so it's much easier to stay with the learned stereotypes, no? However its the stereotype thinking that quite easily causes miss understanding and trouble.

Therefore I tend to ignore people who try to pique me personally, because they do and do not want to know better. Although I never got into an open fight during my life, it took me some time to understand that I shouldn't take offending words to my heart. But I am living with much less hassle now.;)

I generally tend to ignore words, but actions can hurt more. I am a stutterer, so when I am trying to ask a shop keeper for something, or worse still when using the telephone - and the other persons laughs at my stutter. That is the most hateful thing.

When it happens in a shop, I go spend my money somewhere else. When it is the phone, I just hang up.

It was quite bad at school for a while, until I got fed up and gave the guy a solid punch in the mouth. I was left alone after that. Sometimes I feel that is the only thing the "bullies" understand, of course you can't just go around punching people, even if they do deserve it.

well I am not in the position to say that and neither do I know your circumstances, but maybe your teacher could have supported you back then and maybe you have nice people around you who can support you today. I would approach them and try to count on them. People who bully you because of your disadvantage are just ignorant, don't know it better and to be frank, are idiots. Don't take it to heart.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%