What are some of your boldest claims?

I claim to be the biggest F1 fan in Los Angeles. Seeing as how F1 takes place everywhere except the US, there is very little interest. Even NASCAR, that has a speedway in So. Cal, doesn't have much of a presence as it does in other places.

I claim to be the biggest hater of Apple products.

(*SLIGHT POSSIBLE SPOILERS*)
I also claim to be the last Skyrim player on the planet to side with the Empire, regardless of my character's race.
(*END POSSIBLE SPOILERS*)

I claim to have the most trouble driving without traction control, which is the only aid I can't drive without. :(

Youngest member on RD to pass 10 000 posts ;)
During the RD ranking system days last year, was ranked #16 at one stage and everyone around me had done more races
Most inactive member with 10k+ posts (sadly :( )
Youngest ever moderator back in 2009 when I was only 15 years old!
Biggest Trance music fan on Racedepartment (I am determined to hold onto this one :D)

Youngest member on RD to pass 10 000 posts ;)

url

Sorry, I again think I share that claim :)

Let's reword that; there is no person out of the entire United States population that is a more passionate Hakkinen fan than myself. :D

I'm not totally denying your legitimacy to challenge my claim, Manuel. Until you say so, I will assume you are Mexicano born and bred, or, you are an American citizen at birth, but, you immigrated to Mexico because of scarce rallying opportunities in the States.

I have some feeling that someone has already beaten me to this claim long ago, but, I claim to be the most distrusting and paranoid of car salesmen and car mechanics on this forum; especially, when those crooks at the dealership show a weak facade with their false, yet crooked smile and they make you sign on multiple signature lines so they can rob you of your life's earnings.

I claim to have the coolest avatar!
You always do have some pretty cool avatars Bram, but now that you have the 2 old men from the Muppets (my favourite charicters from that show) I'd have to agree totally!
I was thinking of posting a clip for you of them over-dubbed with Derek & Clive but held off due to the language- I don't wanna cop a ban thanks...LoL

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back