what are latest g27 settings and how do you guys adjusted by car class?

just bought some stuff in summer sale after not having touched the game for 18 months or so. looks like the g27 settings posted here refer to older builds, as i cannot find one that takes into account all the settings currently available on my screen. went with the sector3 set for g27, which was okish but probably some here use their own, better better ffb settings. i especially have no idea how the ffb multiplier for individual cars work. i found the place, found a high number (2,400) and was too timid to change anything as i had no clue which way to go. i'd be particularly interested in advice for dtm 2015 and wtcc 2015 since i will probably play these the most.

@Eckhart von Glan My bad, I was unaware you are such a legend. :D AC's AI is a huge step up from what they were like 12 months ago. With the latest patch, they are much less hesitant to stray from the racing line and battle each other during the race. They have also given each car a performance index (varying pace), and have given AI drivers a more human-like consistency from lap to lap, so their lap times vary, and they can make mistakes such as locking up the tires or spinning.

They're still a little slow on the first lap, but once they spread out, you can go toe to toe with them and have some fun. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back