What are good mods?

Hi all,

I'm new to rFactor but im wondering, i see a lot of mods but what are the best mods for this game?
I really want to know because i wanna get more into racing than i am right now.

Thanks for responds :)!

Greetz,
Kevin aka Skinni

I'd get:
Renault Megane 2.0 mod as it's good for online races.
An F1 67 mod (there are a few versions).
As for current F1 mods I don't really know but again if you want online races then open rfactor and search for rooms and filter by driver numbers to see whats popular atm..I have F1RFT 2012 and the cars are quite nice models.
And following the "open rfactor and search for rooms and filter by driver numbers to see whats popular atm" comment, this may give you some good ideas !!

For me, best mods ive played are as Bruce Leeroy said, Renault Megane Trophy for sure is one of them. Here comes F1 mods from RFT as F1-S-R 1994 which is phenomenal! For my taste, i love it.
U have Sportscar 1970 he is also very good and Endurance rF1

U pick one of these and u won't make a mistake

The endurance series from enduracers is great, DRM Revival is a great mod too, for track i would sugest any track from Virtua_LM they look great, also a good version of Norsdchleife ( can be found at rfactorcentral.com , you just need to see what you like the most).
Also take a look on all the mods on rfactorcentral.com you will always find something you like :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.7%