What am I doing wrong

Lately I have been doing eau rouge all wrong, usually I can do it full throtle even with no setup in most GTs so I narrowed it down to human error. Please watch the clip and tell what is wrong

Here is a guide for those corners in a real race car with a real race driver, might be helpful :)

The whole vid is almost an hour long if you want to watch it all as he covers every corner, breaking points, apex etc.. but the bit you want is around 9.40 :)

I already have seen this I'm actually subscribed to driver 61 eheheh. thanks cpt_gandy!

i came across his stuff today as im trying to improve my sim racing and the way i set up cars and he is a great resource for beginners like me and he has more stuff on his website which is great as well :)

i came across his stuff today as im trying to improve my sim racing and the way i set up cars and he is a great resource for beginners like me and he has more stuff on his website which is great as well :)
yeah man I like him too plus I think he explains everything at a simple level, really good even for those who don't know much about cars

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%