What about Multiplayer?

Hi guys,

Automovilista is on sale right now and i was wondering if the game worth to be purchased if i only want to play online. Is it populated? Is it easy to find lobbies with fellow simracers to race with or is it dead? Thanks.

Hi guys,

Automovilista is on sale right now and i was wondering if the game worth to be purchased if i only want to play online. Is it populated? Is it easy to find lobbies with fellow simracers to race with or is it dead? Thanks.
Multiplayer is great with Automobilista. RaceDepartment has a very good community of AMS events for premium members

If you're looking for pick-up races, it's dead in most of the time. 8 players at this time on 8 servers. Plenty of unoccupied servers though.

Edit: compare to AC where I quickly counted 400+ players before I figured it was pointless to count any more.

Edit #2: if you ever need to estimate how many people are online, just look at steamcharts.com. It's really hard to see how AMS can have a thriving multiplayer when only 5% of the active player count use multiplayer. There are lots of reasons to buy AMS, but multiplayer is low on that list.
upload_2018-11-24_7-0-55.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%